More and more of these silly things are going around. Being that it is Valentine’s Day, I thought I would share a little about my Valentine….
Sports. Anything sports. (except NASCAR, we are strictly an open wheel family)
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Blue Cheese or Ranch
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like? Broccoli and after our most recent round of the stomach flu, cream chees.
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? Boulevard Wheat with a lemon.
5. Where did he go to high school? Shawnee Mission South
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10 to 10 ½
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Historic Baseball items
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Depends on the day, and time of year
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Anything but Chinese Food
10. What is his favorite cereal? Coco Puffs, but since he is training for his marathon is it Honey Nut Cherrios
11. What would he never wear? Top Siders (sorry Mike)
12. What is his favorite sports team? Football- 49ers, Baseball- Giants, FI- McClaren, Indy Car- either Rahal Letterman or AGR, College- Jayhawks
13. Who did he vote for? Obama
14. Who is his best friend? Me
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Hummm, I am perfect so nothing! ( OK I can’t even type that without cracking up) He wishes I wouldn’t get so overwhelmed
16. How many states has he lived in? Three, North Carolina, California, and Kansas
17. What is his heritage? German and French
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be? Better than Sex Cake
19. Did he play sports in high school? Track; other than that he was a Geek academic type
20. What could he spend hours doing? Running, watching King of the Hill or Sports, playing with our Son.
21. What’s something cool about him? He is an amazing husband and dad. I am so thankful God choose me to be his wife.
What about you? I would LOVE to know more about your Valentine